Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thanks to Danny!



I have just finished shooting in the last two days...
to be a MD in SP Cave which is located in my hometown - IPOH.
This is my first time to be Danny's MD...
Undeniably, he is a very professional, nice and easy going photograher from Taiwan...
His main purpose on that day was just wanted
to introduce the scene in IPOH to the Taiwan's photographer...
and need to bring his opus back to Taiwan by today's night...
so, it was just a short -hour shooting in there...
After he had settled all things and he had posted some of my pictures on his own website...After some times, there are some people made comments on his opus.
Some people have a good impression on him,
while the others keep giving unfavourable comment on his opus...
He might be very unhappy with those critism,
I think so...
Until last night, I knew that some of the comments are just a prank from someone
Such senseless and silly comments always hurt people lot...
But luckily, they did not make any joke on the MD
If not, I might be very down now...
hehe...
Some people said that his opus had retrogress compared to last time,
but from what I know is,
Danny has used a different model of cam on that day,
thus the result coming out will be different automatically...
and scene, theme, and others will be the factors of it...
Althought I don't think that there is much difference
in the "before and after" (MD),
and my chubby face is still there,
But to me, he is absolutely good in capturing photo...
Thanks to Danny!














































No comments: