Monday, October 5, 2009

Uncertainty...

I have just finished my exam in the last few days,
and it is not as tough as i thought...
hope I will pass with a flying colour too...

Recently im not feeling well, totally no appetite to everything...
even a big cheese cake placed in front of me...
hope i could get well ASAP...

Today is my elder sister 25th birthday....
Since all the family members were at home yesterday,
so we planned to celebrate for her one day early...
and i have bought a dress in black colour as her birthday's gift,
hope she will like it...

I'm keep having hesitation in these few days,
Why he appears to my life in so sudden?
Why he keep smsing me in the day,
at the night and even in dawn?
or is it merely his character just like to bother others?
Sometimes I will take it as a nightmare to me....
Because I would easily got annoyed and angry by the disturbance when i asleep....
and it will make me not in a good mood in the following day
if i do not have enough rest at the night....
Why, why, and why??? There are a lot of uncertainties...
Actually Im not so good in expressing myself,
and sometimes it would bring a lot of misunderstanding to people...
expecially those are around me...
He is right, it is my weakness...
Undeniably, he is nice, easy- going, a loyal friend, good listener,
and there is no stress being together with him...
It is my honour to have such friend...
but I hope our friendship will last forever...

2 comments:

Anthony said...

hey, cheer up, my dear friend.. as long as u put in all ur efforts into it, no matter how's the results gonna be.. i'm still waiting for my exam results too, hope i can pass with flying colours as well. so exam over, r u coming back ipoh these few days? if u do, maybe we can go yum cha la..

r u alrite? have enough rest & take good care of urself ya. smile always ya, i just love ur sweet smile.

who's that guy? keep bothering u with his sms-es every day. i wudn't do that even if i miss u. anyway, just ignore those sms-es if u feel they're irritating and disturbing u. up to u la to decide, i'm just offering my advice. take care ya, sweet girl.. stay happy n healthy always =D! n happy belated birthday to ur sis!

BoOn HeNg said...

HapPy b3lateD burfday to ur sis and me... ^^
nxt time ur sis de burfday, can rmb 1 more de burfday... hehe... =)